This two-week intro course has been designed to help women in LIFT boroughs learn more about careers in tech and improve their chances of getting on to the Athena Academy, which is a fully paid training programme leading to a full-time role in tech.
- Four two-hour online sessions
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 5-14 September
- Information session on 15 August at 5pm
- Understanding careers into tech and particularly Java Test automation
- Preparation, help and advice on how to apply for the Athena programme
- Meet the academy trainer
- These opportunities are open to graduates, non-graduates, career changers, returners, and those with no prior STEM experience.
- Open to women living in the LIFT boroughs Islington, Hackney, Camden, Tower Hamlets
Sign up to the 2-week programme: Sparta Global X LIFT Pre-Athena Programme Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite