LIFT works with businesses and employer partners across 4 boroughs of Islington, Camden, Hackney and Tower Hamlets giving you access and support into opportunities to help start or develop your career path. We can support you to develop skills, knowledge, experience, and confidence to launch a career or grow a business in digital, tech, life sciences and creative production.
Register with LIFT for:
- Personalised support: A dedicated community engagement officer will provide you one to one support whether you are looking for your first job, career growth, to get back into work or advice on getting into a new sector of work.
- Access to opportunities: Our jobs board provides access of opportunities whether its entry level jobs, apprenticeships, paid internships, or work experience.
- Getting you work ready: The team provide employability support through insight sessions, CV workshops, support with applications and interviews as well as other workshops and programmes.
- Enterprise Support: Support to start or grow your own business in the knowledge economy through our enterprise incubators and phased programmes dependant on your stage of development.
Training & Support
LIFT can support you with getting good, long-lasting careers in the knowledge economy. This means not only giving you access to jobs but also supporting you with getting work ready, providing you with insight into the industry, and training opportunities.
- Sector Insight: Employer presentations and workshops on opportunities and training available; incubator programmes
- 121 support: Matching you with training and programmes right for you
- Progression Support: Our team will continue to support you in your career journey whether you’re starting from a training course or insight session right up to employment and progression in work.
- Networking/community outreach: Linking you to local employers and opportunities with events and workshops and festivals.
- Employability Courses: We offer a range of courses that provide you with the skills to help get you job ready. Our OneTech employability course can provide you with first-hand knowledge of the start-up ecosystem (people, organisations and other similar start-ups) and prepares you for employment in the tech sector.
Events and Programmes
We will be running events to share knowledge and promote networking within the community. Please check back here for regular updates and how to sign up.
If you would like to know more information about the programme and how you can get involved contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which borough you are a resident of, or call 020 7527 4583
LIFT Opportunities Bulletin: our fortnightly newsletter with all of the latest opportunities in the tech, digital, creative and science sectors.
Sign up to our fortnightly bulletin here