6 months, from March – September 2024 | Full-time 36.25 hours a week | London Living Wage £13.15 per hr (equivalent to £24,787.75 per annum) | Havas Kings Cross office |APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
Havas Platform x LIFT programme is a unique placement experience with global agency Havas, in the advertising, communication and media sector. The programme offers a wide range of roles across the industry, from tech, digital and creative roles to more customer and data driven ones.
Your role will be hybrid, working both in the office and from home. Havas Kings Cross, Havas’s London office, is home to 24 individual agencies all in one building, which helps to create collaboration and communication
What will you gain from the Havas Platform x LIFT Programme?
- 6 months of paid work experience in a Havas agency, full time, paid at £13.15 per hour (London Living Wage)
- The opportunity to work in a focused job as a part of the real team, working on real briefs, doing real work, for real clients
- Access to a training programme which runs throughout the placement for half a day a week
- Peer to peer support throughout with participation in group projects
- A range of additional mentoring and support from the LIFT and Havas teams to help develop skills and support your journey and progression.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for entrepreneurial, innovative, accountable, committed, and collaborative candidates. You don’t need any previous experience or specific skills: we’re more interested in what you will bring, not what you can already do. You will need to choose which role you wish to apply for so please explore all of the options below and review the individual job description carefully before you apply.
- A resident of a LIFT borough (Camden, Hackney, Islington, and Tower Hamlets)
- Either aged 18-25 OR aged 25+ and from an underrepresented community including people from black and Asian minority ethnic backgrounds, women, lone parents and those with a disability.
- Have a keen interest in starting a career in the advertising, communication, and media industry
- Are looking to take your first steps in the sector with a paid internship
- Are available and committed to paid work for the full 6-month placement
- Are available for full time work for the duration of the programme to be considered (March – Sep 2024)
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
Account Management - Havas Media
Account Management - Havas London
Account Management - Havas Red
Activation Team - Havas Play
Production Assistant - Havas Play
Client Planning - Havas Media
Paid Social - Havas Media
Customer Experience - Havas Helia
Design - One Green Bean
Social Media - One Green Bean
PR - One Green Bean
Events Assistant - Havas Village
Junior Commercial Finance - Havas London
Estimated interview dates: 5 – 23 February 2024
Estimated programme start: 13 March 2024
If you would like support, please contact the LIFT team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LIFT team are here to help!
Our amazing community engagement officers will be running application and CV support sessions. So please reach out to your local officer for support:
Tower Hamlets: email@example.com