LIFT helps businesses to recruit skilled and diverse local talent, through:
- A dedicated account manager giving end-to-end support with recruitment; from pre-screening and interview right up to ‘in-work’ support and progression guidance.
- Sector understanding and expert, tailored support to grow your own talent through apprenticeships, internships and work experience.
- Recruitment to these opportunities through our pipeline of local talent and extensive networks across four London boroughs.
Apprenticeships are a powerful way to harness new talent and make sure you get the skills you need in your workforce now and for the future.
LIFT can offer support at every stage of the apprenticeship journey with advice, practical support and funding:
- Matching you with training providers and apprenticeship programmes up to level 6 – covering all ‘knowledge sectors’ including tech and digital, creative and science.
- A dedicated employer engagement officer to support in developing and matching job roles to apprenticeships.
- End to end support throughout the recruitment process, including creating accessible job descriptions, promoting and advertising, pre-screening and interviewing candidates.
- Access to a pool of talented local candidates across four London boroughs through our extensive network of community outreach and employment services.
- Funding to cover training costs for small businesses through shared apprenticeship levy funds.
- Up-to-date advice and guidance on further funding and grants available.
Supporting your community
Invest in your local community and help to develop talent for your industry or business, by supporting LIFT activities such as career insight talks and taster workshops.
LIFT Opportunities Bulletin: our fortnightly newsletter with all of the latest opportunities in the tech, digital, creative and science sectors.
Sign up to our fortnightly bulletin